Note: The Speaker Application submission deadline of March 15th has past. We are no longer accepting speaker submissions this year.
WordCamp Charleston will bring together designers, developers, bloggers, small business owners, entrepreneurs, and educators from all across the Southeast. What can you share with this community? We’re looking to build an awesome program which reflects the diversity of the WordPress community, and we want you to be a part of it!
What We Looked For
Apart from adhering to the involvement guidelines, we expect speaker sessions to be:
- directly related to WordPress, or be immediately applicable and relevant to our audience
- one or more of the following: skill-building, thought-provoking, novel, unique, entertaining, passionate, relaxed, educational, hands-on, challenging, mind-blowing, caffeinating, fresh, interactive, hilarious, niche-specific, general-interest, multi-media, comforting, polished, beautiful, delicious…
- respectful of the WordPress community, the WordPress logo/trademarks and the GNU Public License
- above all, awesome!
- Most talks will be approximately 30 – 40 minutes each, so propose a topic you can cover passionately within that duration.
- We plan to record video of all talks for posting to WordPress.tv.
- Speakers will be offered free admission to WordCamp Charleston, but will not be otherwise compensated.
- If you have any other questions, email us at email@example.com